Research on Euphrasia officinalis has shown its effectiveness in alleviating acute and chronic inflammation of the eyelids and conjunctiva due to its anticatarrhal, astringent, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic actions. Each preservative-free ampule is intended to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination by ensuring the eye drops remain sterile.
• Eye irritation, Conjunctivitis
• Euphrasia Stillidoses is indicated for all eye irritations caused by the common cold, allergies or sensitivities to light: for eye infections such as conjunctivitis and blepharitis; and for eye strains.
• Euphrasia Stillidoses is a unique homeopathic preparation of refreshing eye drops in a sterile single dose to specifically assist various ocular conditions.
• Redness, itching, swelling and dis-charge of the eye can be caused by bacterial or viral infections, eye injuries, allergies, and expo-sure to smoke or airborne irritants such as dust and pollen, or by substances such as animal dan-der.
• Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 2 X