Acetyl L-Carnitine is a molecule that occurs naturally in the brain, liver, and kidney. It is similar to the amino acid L-Carnitine and is involved in brain energy metabolism. It promotes memory and supports cognition while protecting the brain from oxidative stress. This formulation provides Free Form Acetyl L-Carnitine to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
Natural Brain Support with Acetyl L-Carnitine
A healthy brain requires plenty of energy. As we age our body’s ability to supply the brain with sufficient energy for optimal functioning may decline. Memory loss may ensue, which can be worrisome to us and our families. Fortunately, there are natural solutions that may help.
Acetyl L-Carnitine is an active form of carnitine (an amino acid) that may help the body produce energy from fats. It may be especially helpful for promoting and maintaining normal memory and cognitive function.
Acetyl L-Carnitine from Solgar features 1000mg of free-form Acetyl L-Carnitine per tablet for comprehensive brain health support.
• May support glutathione (the body’s “master antioxidant”) levels
• May help slow or reduce the effects of aging on the brain
• May increase cellular energy
• May support brain, memory, cognitive and neurological function
• May support healthy nervous system and help reduce nerve pain
• May promote healthy, positive mood
• May help promote and maintain normal testosterone levels and sperm count
• May improve blood flow to the brain
Acetyl L-Carnitine (as HCl) (Free Form) 1000 mg
Serving Size: 1 tablet