Saw palmetto and Stinging Nettles used in herbal medicine to help relieve urologic symptoms associated with mild and moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Concentrated Ultra Prostagen combines the unique benefits of select herbs, amino acids, and nu-trients in an exclusive formula designed to support prostate health and proper urination.
• Features a potent, premium quality, standardized extract of saw palmetto a popular herb known for maintaining prostate health that delivers a minimum of 288 mg of naturally occurring fatty acids and sterols in just two tablets daily.
• Provides a nettles root extract equivalent to 1,000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herb. Nettles is an herb recognized for its prostate-supportive properties.
• Supplies amino acids, vitamin B6, and zinc nutrients essential for maintaining male reproduc-tive health.
• Provides 2 mg of lycopene, a natural carotenoid found in certain fruits and vegetables particu-larly tomatoes that has been found to have a protective effect on prostate health, per-haps due to its antioxidant properties, influence on cytokines, and interaction with an-drogen-metabolizing enzymes.
• Supplies 200 IU of vitamin D, which recent research suggests helps to promote the health of prostate cells.
• Saw Palmetto (serenoa repents) 320 mg
• 4:1 berry extract equivalents to 1280 mg of saw palmetto
• Nettle (urtica dioica) 100 mg
• 10:1 root and rhizome extract equivalent to 1000 mg of nettle
• L-Glycine 50 mg
• L-Alanine 50 mg
• L-Glutamic Acid 50 mg
• Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 10 mg
• Zinc (zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
• Lycopene 2 mg
• Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 5 mcg
Serving Size: 1 Tablet