Digest Gluten Plus contains two major types of enzymes. One group of endoproteases cleaves the bonds of proteins and breaks them into peptides. The other is a group of exopeptidases which cleave amino acids away from the end of peptides. In in vitro laboratory results, pure gluten protein and pure gliadin were placed in separate stomachers with and without Digest Gluten Plus for a period of two hours. The results show that the Digest Gluten Plus completely breaks down both the gluten and gliadin compared to the control. Product ideal for vegetarians.
Robust protease formulation. Specifically degrades the gluten component of cereal proteins (in vitro) with protease enzyme mix . Ideal for vegetarians.
• Gluten Specific Protease (from Bacillus subtilis)▴ 350 mg
• Gluten Specific Protease (from Bacillus subtilis)♦ 50 mg
• Acid Active Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae). 10 mg / 0.7 CPU
• Alkaline Active Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 10 mg / 2 CPU
▴Yielding: 31.5 Proteinase Units
♦Yielding: 10 Endoproteinase Units/ 1.5 Glutaminase Units
• Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate
Serving Size: 1 capsule