Niacin No-Flush is inositol hexanicotinate, a form of the B vitamin niacin bound to the B-vitamin-like simple polyol inositol. Regular niacin causes unpleasant side effects such as itchy, burning skin- the niacin “flush”. Standard niacin may also harm the liver. Inositol hexanicotinate delivers niacin to the bloodstream slowly, eliminating the niacin “flush,” and has not been associated with impaired liver health or other side effects of conventional or “slow-release” niacin.B vitamin for heart health
• Supports healthy cholesterol balance
• Reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes
• Lowers formation of blood clots
• Needed to synthesize energy¬production metabolites
• Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate 550mg) 500mg
• Other ingredients: magnesium stearate.
• May contain < 0.2% Povidone K-30 USP24 or precipitated silica.
• Capsule: hypromellose, water
Serving Size: 1 Capsule