Dr. Amauri Caversan
“It was my own personal experience as a patient of naturopathic medicine that prompted my desire to learn how to help others through the study and practice of integrative natural medicine. I help people because I want to see people healthy and happy.”
- Naturopathic Manipulation
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory & Pain Medications
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Shock Wave Therapy
Nutritional IV Therapies:
- Vitamin IV Therapy
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Natural Thyroid Replacement Therapy
- Complete Medical Evaluation & Proactive Lab Testing
- Individualized Naturopathic Consultations
- Addiction Support
- Tailored Detoxification / Weight Loss
Transform Your Health Program:
- Complete Medical Evaluation & Proactive Lab Testing
- Detoxification And Longevity Programs: What You Should Know
- Exercising the Brain And Body
- Targeting Cellular Aging Through Diet, Exercise, Nutritional Supplements And Hormonal Support
- Optimizing Your Health And Longevity
- Continue Care
Arv Buttar Nurse Practitioner
Arv has been a registered nurse since 2006, formerly practicing in an academic health and science centre in Vancouver.She earned her Masters of Nurse Practitioner Degree in 2016 and immediately expanded her horizons into functional medicine and integrative health.
She formerly practiced as nurse practitioner in family practice and urgent care settings, gaining extensive experience in general family medicine, gynecology, urology, sexual health, cardiology, respiratory and diabetes management.
Arv has studied “Mastering the Protocols for Optimization of Hormone Replacement Therapy” with the renowned BHRT (Biomedical Hormone Replacement Therapy) expert Dr. Neal Rouzier M.D. of WorldLink Medical. Arv is a good standing member of WorldLink Medical and the TruBalance Healthcare Canada Physicians Network for Bioidentical Hormones.
As a functional medicine practitioner, Arv specializes in integrative disease prevention, including hormonal and metabolic balance in her clinical practice. She has seen firsthand the negative effects of disease caused by low hormones, poor nutrition and a sedentary lifestyle. Arv has spent her health career learning in a traditional context, while integrating other paths of wellness into her life.
As a nurse practitioner, Arv believes wellness is a unique and personal path, which requires us to integrate multiple methods to restore balance – with an individualized approach. Using her personal approach, she conveniently offers telemedicine consults to her patients via video conference. Arv currently resides in Toronto and enjoys cycling, yoga, the outdoors, and broadening her medical knowledge.
Areas of Interest:
- Bioidentical hormones for men and women
- Women’s health: PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, peri-menopause, menopause
- Testosterone replacement therapy for men
- Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)
- Custom thyroid management
- Weight loss
- Hair restoration
- Sleep management
Christie Ness is passionate about challenging clients to achieve a better version of themselves through fitness and wellness. She has been a pillar in the community, owning several fitness studios and recognized brands that have helped propel the innovation in the industry. Christie is a firm believer in not only training the body but the mind and works in tandem with Dr. Amauri to help her clients achieve peak performance. She has had the pleasure of working with some of the top athletes, models, musicians and actors in North America and continues to broaden her expertise.
“Let’s go on a journey from where you are NOW to WHERE YOU WANT TO BE. I’m with you every step of the way.”
Karen Natasha is a Professional Coach born and raised in London, England. Immersed in the corporate world for 20 years, she wore many hats in finance, marketing and event planning. But feelings of burnout and unfulfillment swept through Karen. She felt undervalued and overworked. She lacked direction in her life, without a support system to turn to.
Karen found her self at an eye-opening coaching session, where she gained understanding and a new-found excitement towards her next life chapter: helping others as a personal and business coach who are searching to revamp their lives with success, guidance and direction. Now, Karen helps women and men navigate their lives on emotional, physical, mental, professional and spiritual levels. She is gaining new insights and training through iPEC, a world-class professional coach-training program backed by years of research and a successful track record. Karen currently coach clients located around the globe.
How Can Karen Help You?
Specializing in personal and business coaching, Karen supports men and women who need a positive change; perhaps they’re unsure of what that change looks or feels like. Perhaps they need to rediscover their purpose in life. Or maybe they’re frustrated business owners struggling to adapt to change. Karen provides her clients with a new sense of guidance and direction, helping each client steer towards bigger and better opportunities in their personal and professional lives.
Karen’s private coaching packages uniquely train leaders to live consciously, purposely and confidently. These packages are designed to help you take complete control of the world around them – right here, right now. Karen’s coaching packages are suited for you if you:
- Need to improve their personal and professional relationships;
- Are unsatisfied with their everyday jobs, which leaves them feeling unfulfilled;
- Have trouble focusing on tasks, which prevents them from growing their companies or reaching personal goals;
- Need to uncover new strategies for achieving business growth;
- Have lost the drive to reach new goals; as a result, they feel confused and unpassionate about life.
How can you get more out of your life and career? Is there something missing in your life, but you can’t pinpoint what exactly is missing?
Let Karen help you get “unstuck”. Here’s your chance to rediscover your passion and purpose. Live the life that YOU want to live. To learn more about Karen’s coaching packages email: Karenatashacoaching@gmail.com
Linda Van Dyk
CNP, Holistic Nutritionist
“My true mission in life is to help others live well, to weed through the vast amount of health related information in the media and to identify and build awareness to that which may be required to set the wheels in motion to change. I believe in overcoming obstacles and researching to find answers for those with unique challenges and I truly believe in wellness for all.”
Holistic Nutrition Services:
- Digestive Wellness
- Simplified Meal Planning
- Diet and Detoxification
- Lifestyle/Image Coaching
- Hormonal Balance
Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
Dr. Amauri Wellness Centre welcomes Margot Pic to the team. Margot is an osteopathic manual practitioner who specializes in newborn, child, pregnancy and athletic health concerns. She graduated from ISOstéo Lyon School of Osteopathy, a prestigious school in France, in June 2017. During her studies at ISOstéo Lyon, she completed a 5-year diploma program in osteopathy and a clinical research degree.
In Margot’s final year at ISOstéo Lyon, she enrolled in sports injury courses, where she gained knowledge in emergency care for athletes participating in sports tournaments. She has also completed courses in pediatrics, where she learned how to treat newborn, children, and pregnant women using osteopathy. Margot is grateful for her educational background, which has allowed her to improve her own practice and thoroughly care for her patients. To book an appointment with Margot, click here or call 416-922-4114.
- Any kind of pain (from the back to the neck, every joints)
- Headaches, migraines
- Jaw issues
- Digestive problems (diarrhea, constipation, etc)
- Gynecological problems (period pains, etc)
- Post-surgical pain, scar adhesion
- Post-traumatic pain (whiplash, car accident, post fracture, etc)
- Sleeping problems, chronic fatigue, stress
- Care for pregnant women (eating problem, sleeping problem, digestive problem), child (during different steps of life like walking, changing alimentation)
Book a complimentary 15-minutes consultation in-person.