C-A-N-C-E-R – the six-letter word we all dread about and often associate with death. But what if you had the chance to live a life that is free of cancer. Would you take it? This article will show you seven essential ways how to do it, so read on.
- Eat Real Foods
– it is a known fact that “junk foods” weaken your immune system and make you vulnerable to getting sick. People are also fond of foods that have too much sugar content. Know that it feeds cancer! The sure-fire way to fighting it? Eat real foods – fruits, vegetables, superfoods such as spirulina, chia seeds, camu-camu, goji berries, and more.
– toxicity is everywhere, and often people do not recognize its signs and symptoms – loss of memory, fatigue, hormonal imbalances, obesity, and difficulty of sleeping just to mention a few.
In an article post, Rose Kumar, M.D. described how our liver – our body’s natural detoxifier – is affected when subjected to too many toxins, thereby lowering our ability to fight cancer:
“The liver is the detoxifier of the body. When it is overwhelmed with toxins, it cannot function to its full capacity – it cannot produce the anti-oxidants it is responsible for, that keep cancer at bay – nor can it detoxify fat-soluble hormone disruptors easily. It cannot break down hormones like estrogen or insulin efficiently and their levels begin to build in the body. Furthermore, when it is busy detoxifying alcohol, it cannot perform its functions well either. It has been shown that women who drink one glass of wine per day have a ten-fold higher incidence of breast cancer than the general population. The incidence of many other cancers can also increase with alcohol consumption. This is likely because the liver becomes toxic with alcohol use which reduces its production of antioxidants.”
Dr. Kumar’s suggestion for detoxification:
“A diet that supports detoxification consists of plenty of organic, fresh vegetables and fruits and a moderate amount of water. Aerobic exercise is a great detoxifier as well as a good night’s sleep. During sleep, the body regenerates itself. A broad spectrum probiotic, with at least 8 to 10 strains of organisms, enhances the process of nutrient absorption and is critical in decreasing inflammation in the body and stimulating serotonin production. Healthy gut flora has been shown to be critical for preventing inflammation and dementia, and can enhance healing when combined with detoxification.”
You can read more here.
- Control Balance Energy
– this means having a properly balanced lifestyle – effective stress management, enough rest and sleep, exercise, and a proper diet. If you’re experiencing anxiety, fatigue, stress, pain and sleeping problems, you may want to consider alternative therapies such as hypnosis, massage, meditation, acupuncture, aromatherapy, and chiropractic adjustments.
“Acupuncture is another form of alternative therapy which has gathered worldwide attention. Joint pain, depression, nicotine addiction can be successfully cured with the aid of acupuncture treatment. Acupuncture treatment is being used by many individuals across the world to deal with mental illnesses. The best part about acupuncture treatment is that it can be performed on individuals with low immunity as well. Osteoarthritis, stress, tennis elbow and insomnia are amongst the list of other ailments that can be cured with the aid of acupuncture treatment.”
- Heal Emotional Wounds
– to fully fight cancer, you need to heal not just physically but also emotionally & mentally. Long-term trauma which ultimately puts your body at a heightened level of stress can cause pro-cancer processes to occur such as:
- Activation of inflammatory responses
- The inhibiting of immune responses
- Inhibition of programmed cancer cell death
- The reduction in the cytotoxic function of Natural killer cells
- The inhibiting of DNA repair
- Stimulation of cancer cell angiogenesis
- Activation of “epithelial-mesenchymal transition,” which is one of the ways new cancer stem cells are created
Fortunately, TheTruthAboutCancer.com’s article How Emotional Trauma Can Create Cancer… and 4 Ways to Stop It, can help shed some light. Find out more here.
- Prioritize Dental Health
– did you know that poor oral hygiene can lead to cancer? When your teeth and gums are compromised, you are more prone to developing oral infections, which can further lead to oral cancer.
Root canal, a common dental procedure, has also been found to have a close relation to cancer, particularly breast cancer in women.
“Dr. Rau, a lead at the Paracelsus Clinic in Switzerland, reviewed the records of 150 breast cancer patients treated in 2004. Over 98 percent (147) of his breast cancer patients had one or more root canals on the same meridian as the original breast cancer tumor.”
Always follow best practices for keeping your teeth and gums healthy. More here.
- Consume Herbs And Vitamins
– cinnamon, turmeric, garlic, cayenne, basil, oregano – are just some of the many herbs with proven health benefits. Ellie Krieger of the Washington Post had this to say:
“But the true power of herbs lies in their wealth of protective polyphenols — plant compounds with potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Piles of studies show that polyphenols in herbs help combat such diseases as cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, diabetes and more. Polyphenols are anti-microbial, so they can help protect us from harmful bacteria as well. Although many of the studies on herbs’ effects have involved concentrated solutions of the leaves’ active components, there is evidence that their benefits still apply when they are cooked and eaten as part of a regular meal, too.”
As far as vitamins are concerned, the use of IV vitamin therapy for fighting cancer is growing. Check out one of our post “3 Forms of Cancer that High Dose IV Vitamin C Can Help Beat” to learn more.
- Take Preventive Measures
– as the adage says “prevention is better than cure.” Some highly recommended tests are thermography and cancer profile blood tests such as PHI and CEA among others.
MedicalNewsToday.com has the perfect article showing how thermography, specifically breast thermography, works, its benefits and cancer signs.
“Breast thermography is a non-invasive and painless test, with no radiation involved. It can detect and monitor early warning signs of breast cancer.”
Read more here: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/316958.php
For cancer profile blood tests, you can read more here: https://testingcancer.com/testing-cancer/cancer-profile-ca-profile/
Now that you know 7 essential ways that can help you live a life without cancer, in the spirit of gift giving, please share this post with your loved ones. This may be one of the more precious gifts they will receive this holiday season.
If you’re interested in finding more about high dose IV Vitamin C for cancer, you can contact us at our clinic at (416) 922-4114. You can also drop by at our IV therapy Toronto clinic – 1200 Bay Street #1102.