Dr. Amauri Caversan, B.Sc., N.D.
As a leading health expert, Dr. Amauri Caversan practices naturopathic medicine that is backed by evidence-based science.
Dr. Amauri holds a Bachelor of Science degree and is a graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), Canada’s best educator of naturopathic medicine. In addition to owning his busy practice, Dr. Amauri is regularly requested to share his expertise at integrative medicine seminars; his topics of discussion have included detoxification, anti-aging, IV therapy, environmental medicine and chronic disease prevention.
• Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor (CCNM)
• Licensed to practice naturopathic medicine in Ontario
• Licensed to practice parenteral (IV) therapy in Ontario
• Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors, member
• Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors, member
Dr. Amauri fully understands that each patient’s needs are different from one another. As a result, he embraces a customized and personal approach to healing and achieving optimal health and wellness.
Dr. Amauri is constantly aware of the latest in health research and clinical education, which is why he integrates up-to-date treatments and cutting-edge knowledge into his naturopathic practice. When treating each patient, Dr. Amauri specifically targets cellular malfunction; he combines diet, exercise and nutritional supplements with the following:
• Functional medicine
• IV therapy
• Proactive lab testing
• Customized detoxification and longevity support
• Natural hormonal treatments (fertility, menopause and thyroid)
Dr. Amauri is committed to serving the best interests of his patients. For a full list of treatments, services and testing, click here. To discover new ways to enhance your health, make your appointment with Dr. Amauri today.
Book a complimentary 15-minutes consultation in-person.