Nutritional IV Therapy
Licensed provider of Nutritional IV therapies.
Clean, comfortable and relaxing wellness center conveniently located in the heart of the city.
Free 15-minute introductory meeting.
Myers cocktail, glutathione drip, IV for hangover and IV rehydration are just some of the intravenous vitamin therapies we offer in our clinic. We offer a relaxing treatment lounge. Call us to book your appointment.
Licensed Naturopathic Doctor ready to work with you.
Friendly and reliable staff ready to assist with your needs.
Call us at (416) 922-4114 to schedule an appointment.
Our naturopath toronto doctor, Dr. Amauri Caversan,ND, is a licensed naturopathic practitioner with years of experience. Contact us or visit our wellness center for your naturopathy needs.
About Old Oakville
Old Oakville is a town in southern Ontario, located in Halton Region, Lake Ontario. It is one of the most populated areas of Canada as of 2016. It has been rated as top fifteen best places to live in Canada.
The history of Old Oakville dates way back 1793 when Dundas Street was surveyed as a military road. The people in Old Oakville focused on shipping large quantities of lumber and wheat using the railway. Along the way, small companies of saddles, metal goods, wagons and threshing machines popped up and followed by various tradesmen. One of the biggest industry of Old Oakville is shipbuilding and basket making way back in the 1850s.
In 1962, the town of Old Oak merged with the neighboring villages namely Sheridan, Palermo, Bronte and the remaining area of Trafalgar Township to be named as the new Town of Oakville.
Notable establishments include:
– Bronte Creek Provincial Park
– Erchless Estate
– Bronte Fisherman’s Memorial
– Benares Historic House
– Lake Ontario
Well known people:
– Peter Armstrong, CBC journalist
– Desmond T. Burke, winner of the 1924 King’s Prize
– Brock Chisholm, first Director General of the World Health Organization
– Anne-Marie Mediwake, Global TV news anchor
– Shane Told, musician, lead singer of Silverstein
Interesting Facts About Old Oakville:
– Oakville’s founder William Chisholm purchased 960 acres of land at an auction in 1827 for 21 shillings.
– Sheridan College, founded in 1967, has grown from a locally-based college of 400 students to a dynamic and innovative institution with over 16, 000 full-time and 35,000 continuing education students.
– Many historical buildings in town are believed to be haunted by the ghosts of residents who once lived in them.
Due to the uprising popularity of Old Oakville, the town holds yearly events for tourist and locals alike to gather and enjoy.
Go back to homepage – Dr. Amauri Caversan ND