Nutritional IV Therapy
IV vitamin therapy clinic conveniently located at the heart of Yorkville – 1200 Bay Street #1102, Toronto, Ontario.
Licensed IV therapy service provider.
Free 15-minute introductory meeting. Call (416) 922-4114 for your appointment.
IV vitamin therapy clinic near you should not be hard to find. If you live in Toronto, Dr. Amauri Wellness Centre is the place to be. Our IV drip lounge offers a comfortable and relaxing environment. If you’re ready to get started on IV vitamin therapy, or want to know more about vitamin drip benefits, do not hesitate to call us.
Licensed Naturopathic doctor located in downtown Toronto.
Offer some naturopathic care modalities for pain management – cold laser and shockwave laser therapy, acupuncture.
Visit our Toronto Naturopathic clinic today!
Naturopath Toronto Doctor, Dr. Amauri Caversan,ND has been practicing naturopathic medicine for over 10 years. With the help of naturopathy, you can greatly change your quality of life. If you want to find a naturopath in Toronto, call our wellness centre today!
Erindale, a historical neighborhood located in Mississauga, is named in honor of Rev. James Magrath from Erin in Ireland, the first rector of the village. The place is situated along Dundas Street West, and the center of its old village is to the east of the Credit River Valley.
The neighborhood’s name evolved from The Credit Village to Springbrook, became Springfield, then finally Erindale. It became a stopping place for wagons traveling between Toronto and Hamilton.
Interesting facts about Erindale:
Rivière du Credit
– the name French trappers gave to the river where Erindale sits.
– the name aboriginal people gave the river because this is where trade took place
Erindale GO Station
– offer parking facilities have a waiting room, have dedicated pedestrian pathways, and is wheelchair accessible.
Interesting things to visit around Erindale:
The Riverwood Conservancy
– This organization offers various family-friendly programs such as nature and environmental education, gardening and horticulture.
Benares Historic House
– It is a restored 19th-century Georgian family home on a scenic estate with original furnishings. It has a quiet and picturesque park-like setting perfect for a weekend getaway.
Rattray Marsh Conservation Area
– A tranquil natural area on Lake Ontario featuring walking trails, boardwalks & birdlife. It has a rare natural cobble beach on 90 acres of Lake Ontario shoreline.
Jack Darling Memorial Park
– another great location to visit around Erindale. It is a sizable green space on Lake Ontario with a dog park, playground, splash pad & picnic areas.
Interested in visiting Erindale? You will surely have fun around this neighborhood.
Go back to homepage – Dr. Amauri Caversan ND