Nutritional IV Therapy
Offers vitamin IV drip services such as Myers cocktail, Glutathione Glow, Super Virus Fighter and more!
Get the best treatment possible with our highly trained and professional staff.
Want to schedule an appointment? Call us at (416) 922-4114.
Vitamin IV therapies come with different mixtures that address your specific needs. For example, the Myers Cocktail is designed to give you an energy boost, Glutathione Glow IV to give your skin a fresh and “glowing” look, and the infusion Super Virus Fighter for boosting your immune function.
Licensed, board certified and trusted Naturopathic Doctor ready to serve your needs.
Wellness services includes acupuncture, cold laser therapy, detoxification, weigh loss program, and more!
Clinic is conveniently located at the heart of Yorkville, Toronto.
Naturopathic medicine is a health practice supported by evidence-based science. It takes a holistic approach when dealing with diseases by incorporating different treatment modalities with focus on diet and nutrition, herbal and Chinese medicine, and homeopathy just to mention a few.
Bowmanville is a small community located in Clarington, Ontario. In 1852 it was first incorporated as a village, and later on as a town in 1858. Amalgamation with Clarington occurred in 1974. Bowmanville was named after Charles Bowman who was known to establish the town’s first post office. It is part of GTA and has a population of about 40,000 people.
People were initially attracted to Bowmanville because of its farmland and creeks. The town’s growth was attributed to thriving businesses such as shipping, rail transport, metal works and others such as tanneries, liveries, and stables. Notable companies such as the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company in 1910 provided numerous jobs and even housing to their employees.
Bowmanville is characterized mainly by rural areas and relatively mild cold winters and warm summers for a climate.
Interesting facts about Bowmanville:
– Bowmanville Zoo was the oldest private zoo in Canada until its closure in 2016
– Home to notable people such as Sir Sam Hughes (former Minister of War), The Great Farini (a famous 19th-century Acrobat), and Albert Ross Tilley (recipient of the Order of Canada and surgeon during World War ii)
– Was a finalist for the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER) project
– The Ontario Bank was founded in 1857
– The Canadian Tire Motorsport Park hosts popular racing events by CASCAR, the SCCA, NASCAR, and the United SportsCar Championship
– Every third Saturday of November, the town holds the annual Bowmanville Santa Claus Parade, a tradition which started way back 1961
Bowmanville has a lot more to offer. If you’re interested, come and visit this town soon!
Go back to homepage – Dr. Amauri Caversan